tuibaby

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Spring has sprung







Here we are again down on the farm - there are some particularly nosy cows around at the moment and they like hanging out around the house watching the goings on. I have been having a great time lately playing with the barbie house Beatrice and Alice lent me - its brilliant, i especially like putting the dogs in the kennels and the babies into their cots. Putting anything to bed is my favourite thing at the moment and there are often teddies with blankets over them scattered around the house. I can talk really well now and I like to do it a lot! It's very good because now I can tell Mamma to stop bossing me around and can point out the things I DON'T like - there are a lot of things I DON'T like at the moment - they change everyday. I also have learnt some handy phrases like "Oh my God!", "Don't even think about it!", and "pain in the membrane" which is what Mamma calls me quite a bit and if she calls anything else that I remind her that "No, I'M a pain in the membrane!" Herbie is still my friend despite the fact I pulled on his tail and he walked around with it trailing on the floor for a few days - and when we were out for a walk today he ran all the way across the paddocks to join us. He was really fast, as I said to Mamma - just like a cheetah!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gr8t to see the pink and blue house is getting a thrashing again!! and all the furniture, families and animals have been resusitated!! Long Live the Barbie House!! You go girl, we wish you many years of fantasy!! See you when the summer arrives. Hope those grandparents of yours filled their suitcases with pressies for you from across the Tasman? Love to mum from the Wilder Drurys. P.s DO NOT use your teeth for anything other than eating as cousin Beatrice's parents have fainted with the cost of teeth metal these days!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Papa and Naan.think you look lovely Tui...a real little girl and we know you are usually very gentle with Herbie. We are pleased you like Russell the wombat who we got for you in Australia.

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Auntie Zizzie and cousies said...

You sure look great in pink Tui - we all love the big shades (looks like the cattle do too) just what you need when you're cruising round the farm.
Love to you and mum x

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home