tuibaby

Monday, March 27, 2006

My new green hat



Here is my new hat knitted for me by Anna Marie. I am looking a bit serious because the smiley photos were all blurred and otherwise no-one could get a photo of me because i was trying to pull it off. I don't know if you realise AM but that strap underneath makes it a bit difficult for me to take off and my mother just laughs at me when i try which is really annoying. anyway it kept my ears nice and warm this weekend - i went to the beach and spent the whole time practising my walking which is a bit of a pain because i keep losing my balance and falling over but there is no going back now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We LOVE the new green hat, and have also been witness to the hauling off thereof!!Shoes and socks also come in for the same treatment,but a pair of soft shoes that Auntie Zizzie bought have somehow managed to pass muster and lasted a WHOLE day...well.. as much as we were witness to anyway.
Love from the adoring old playstations!

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home