tuibaby

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Party season



Summer is here and there have been birthday parties and lots of dressing up. The cat I am holding is called Poosil who comes everywhere with me and can be pretty naughty at times!
We are having our photo taken before going to my favourite friend Lucea's place for her birthday - I love it at her house and even stayed for my first sleepover the other week which was very good.
Christmas is coming - looking forward to that although it is a pain because i never get anything from the shops now because i have to wait until Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger ghoul said...

Gosh Tui, you're really growing up fast!
Just flicking through the photo's and I'm so jealous that I'm not there. It's great to see the family still has the beach house, and that fantastic toilet!
Hopefully I'll be back around Easter time so I hope to catch up with you around then.
Give my love to Mummy.
Lots of love,
Andrew. xxx

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home