tuibaby

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am 4 and I know everything



Its a bit late but here i am not long after my fourth birthday party - in one wearing the fairy ensemble i got given from Pappa, Nan and Alexandra, and the other playing around dressing up.
After four solid days of rain it is a bit nostalgic looking at that sunshine! Today I am going to have fish and chips for lunch with the kindy class - we will be trooping downtown in the rain but at least i have my friend Katy with me suffering too. Katy will be turning five soon and Mum is panicking because she won't be able to use her to bribe me into going to kindy when i am doing my "i don't want to go" business in the mornings.
As I said to mum i wish was she was a four-year-old too so she could play with us. I am also taking quite a lot of pleasure lately discussing the fact when i am older i will leave home and she will be all by herself - although i did relent the other day and told her that least she will have herbie! Herbie was being a pain a few weeks ago waking me up trying to sleep on my pillow but it is all good now as mum shifted a chair beside the fire and now he sleeps on that all the time...

2 Comments:

Blogger ghoul said...

Looking pretty and cool there Tui!
I will hopefully see you soon as I'm hoping to come back to NZ for Christmas time (and a few months after that).
Let's go to the beach house again and go exploring!
Andrew. xx

12:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Tui - 4 years old....wow, and a beautiful dress youve got on.
Its great auntie Janna speaking!!!!all the way from Denmark
Is that your uncle Andrew Wilder bagsing you at the beach?...you just wait, there will be a whole army of relations to entertain you at the beach. We will see you on December 3rd - at the dinner table at the beach. Who will be sleeping on the big double bed? That will be Uncle Lasse and me.
Well, we are all going to have a crazy Christmas down there together, and we are really looking forward to it. There will be far too many presents of course, but I guess you will survive. You will have a few cousins to organize, so its going to be a bit of a hooly really
Are you looking after dear old Mum
She will be rather shocked at the idea of you leaving home already....but on the other hand you are going to threaten her with that until you are a least 20!!
Anyway give her a big kiss and hug from me...and see you both soon.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home