tuibaby

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Looking forward to Christmas



These are some photos I have taken myself - I love going around the house with the camera taking photos of myself and all my toys.
My friend Katy has gone to school and I want to go and have been having lots of talks with Mum about what school I am going to - but am still very happy at kindy with my friends there.
We just spent the night out at a farm way in the country out of dannevirke - it was a huge old country house and we spent the morning feeding the pigs and donkeys and visiting the muscovy ducks, guinea foul, goat, peacock, rooster, and chooks - it was really great - especially the pigs although they were a bit scary as well running up to the fence to eat the bread.
Better go now - dinner is almost ready...looking forward to Christmas and being down at the beach with all the rellys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home